The Main Headquarter
Enquirers Service Office (BOI)
We kindly inform you that Enquirers Service Office (Biuro Obsługi Interesanta) located at al. ,,Solidarności" 127, 00-898 Warsaw starting on January 1st , 2010 provides information on issues relating only to cases pending in Divisions situated in the main headquarters:
Labour and Social Insurance Divisions
The information on issues relating to Commercial Divisions in the District Court in Warsaw is provided by Enquirers Service Office (Biuro Obsługi Interesanta) located in the headquarters of commercial divisions of the District Court in Warsaw - at ul. Czerniakowska 100, 00-454 Warsaw.
Enquirers Service Office ( Biuro Obsługi Interesanta) of the main headquarter of the District Court in Warsaw is located on the ground floor in main hall of the seat of the court.
Monday: 8.30 - 18.00
Tuesday - Friday: 8:30 - 15:30
The information on issues relating to cases pending in all Divisions situated in the main headquarters.
(+48) 22 440 60 13 - Agnieszka Lasota - The Manager of Offfice
(+48) 22 440 80 00
Enquirers Service Office provides the information directly to the seat of the court, by phone at the above telephone number or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquirers Service Office does not provide legal advice and information that may violate the provisions of other laws, including the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Court staff is ready to help you in whatever way they can. Their role is to provide you with information, not legal advice. They have been instructed not to answer questions if they do not know the answer and may refer you to other resources to assist you in getting the information you need.
Below is a list of some things that court staff can and cannot do for you.
Please read it carefully before asking the court staff for help.
court staff can
but, court staff cannot
- explain and answer questions about how the court works,
- give you general information on court rules, procedures and practices,
- give you basic information about mediation,
- answer general questions about deadlines,
- tell you what the requirements are to have your case considered by the court,
- give you information on a court case, unless it is not available by law,
- provide you with samples of court forms that are available,
- provide you with procedural information to help you fill out some of the forms,
- explain generally the different forms,
- check your forms and other court papers for completeness such as signatures, compliance with the rules and that any cited attachments are present and properly signed,
- get a copy of a document in a court file for you for a fee if there are no restrictions on accessing the file.
- give you legal advice, only a lawyer can give you legal advice,
- tell you what is the best way to protect your interests for your case, only a lawyer can tell you the best way to go about you case,
- help you select which form you should file,
- tell you what you should write on a court document,
- tell you what options to choose on a form, but we can explain generally what are the options,
- tell you whether or not you should bring your case to court,
- give you an option about what will happen if you bring your case to court,
- recommend the name of any lawyer to act on your behalf, but we can give you a web address where you can find phone numbers for law firms,
- talk to the judge for you about what will happen in your case,
- let you talk to the judge outside of the courtroom,
- explain an order issued by a judge.
Documents and applications/motions to the court may be filed in the court in person or by mail.
The court forms can be found on this website: (click and go to the list of forms and download the form)
In the Enquirers Service Office there is a reading room, where you will get access to your court record and you can read all documents in your case. You can also to order a copy of some documents from your case (you have to fill out a form).
Payments may be made either at the cash office of the court (at the headquarter at al. ,,Solidarności" 127) or to the bank account of the District Court In Warsaw:
NBP O/O Warszawa 07 1010 1010 0402 1122 3100 0000
Pre-payment for expert's opinion shall be made to the following bank account:
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego 92 1130 1062 0000 0575 4120 0003
Attention! The title of payment should include the case's reference number.